Finding your Voice as a Woman in Leadership!
This program is for organizations wanting to empower the women they employ from the Back Office to Sales, and the C-suite to Board of Directors.
We're delighted to introduce you to Peter McCoppin who has been dazzling audiences for years — from the conductor podium at the Victoria Symphony, to private coaching sessions designed especially for women in business! Corporations, government and non-profit leaders around the globe have benefited from Peter's coaching.
This program provides method to increase your skills in:
- Building and living an inspiring life vision
- Mastering fear
- Transforming limiting beliefs into empowering self-governance
- Finding center, presence and focus
- Communicating effectively
- Public speaking
- Conflict resolution
- Leading by example
- Capturing the confidence of your team for ultimate collaboration
This coaching session is designed especially for women who are looking to step into their power!
- Women — in this 2-day in-person session we will explore values and beliefs that determine who you are, and in the process you will discover your voice.
- Organizations — book your event and staff in advance for this enlightening custom coaching session in your work environment, tailored to your organization's needs and that of your employees, specific to your industry.
- Price — $1,195 CAD per person for 2 day session (16 hours) minimum 15 to a maximum of 20 people*. Applicable taxes not included.
Contact Peter McCoppin regarding the tailoring of this course to fit the needs of your organization — to schedule your event — and to process payment. Please do not contact SitAtTheTable.org as we are simply promoting this coaching session as a courtesy. Note: if your organization is a registered non-profit, ask Peter about a special discount.
*Men from within your organization are invited to also attend this session to audit.
Copyright © 2014 McCoppin Enterprises Inc.
"We must become that which we wish to attract." -Susan Jeffers
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for another, what am I? If not now, when?" -Hillel
"Love life. Give it all you've got because life does give back many times over what you put into it". -Maya Angelou